Pat D.

Testimonials ‐ August 25, 2016

Less than 2 weeks after purchasing the Crossfire system for our home our washer caught fire & our alarms went off almost immediately giving us enough time not only to save our lives but also our home. Thanks Northwest Ohio Protections & Crossfire for having such great products that work in a serious time of need.

Read More

Lee & Carissa G.

Testimonials ‐ October 20, 2015

October 1, 2015. my husband and I where out trying to finish soybean harvest on our family farm. Just when we where about to get out of each combine and move truck my husband looked over towards the yard and seen pillows of black smoke coming from the yard 2 miles away. We called 911 right away, living in the rural communites it takes a little while for the fire departments to respond. By the time we got to the yard, we made sure everyone way out and safe. the house was totally engulfed with in the first 10 minutes. …

Read More

John & Jeanne C.

Testimonials ‐ August 06, 2015

A few months ago, we installed CrossFires in our home in Florida. Our representative gave us 5 more brackets for us to take our alarms with us to our summer home in Wisconsin. The other night I was watching TV and my wife Jeanne, went to bed about 11:30pm. I finished my movie and went to bed about 12:30am. At 2:30am our CrossFire alarm started going off crazy. I got up and couldn’t smell or see any smoke so I thought it went haywire. I went downstairs to the kitchen and thought I smelled smoke. As I opened the basement …

Read More

Jana G.

Testimonials ‐ August 06, 2015

On Tuesday, November 4th 2014, my daughter is a very sneaky child and usually her “sneakiness” causes no harm. On this particular day, she went too far. She was supposed to be napping. I was almost sure she was asleep. I went outside to get some stuff done and about 10 minutes later all the alarms were going off. I ran inside and hit the carbon monoxide alarm button to find the fire and realized it was in Danica’s room. I ran into her room and she had the toaster in the floor with paper burning in it. If it …

Read More

Amanda

Testimonials ‐ August 06, 2015

Our family was enjoying Sunday afternoon today when I smelled something like pizza burning. It was very faint and no one else smelled it. A minute or so later our crossfire alarms went off- everybody did exactly as we had planned. Turns out a smoldering fire was beginning in our dishwasher. Very thankful for the alarms. There was hardly any smoke at all and they would have had us out in plenty of time. I am still going to avoid running dishwasher at night! A scary experience but could have been so much worse. Huge credit to the alarms and …

Read More

Terry & Twila A.

Testimonials ‐ June 18, 2015

We purchased our alarms on Tuesday May 12th after we saw the program, not only were we super impressed with the products but we were very excited about the accessories that came with our package. On Wednesday May 13th me my husband and daughter and grand daughter all went to bed as normal, we were awoke by the sound of our alarms going off around 3 am we jumped out of bed and and pushed the button on the smoke alarm to tell us where our fire was and our kitchen was on fire! We had and electrical short in …

Read More

Gene & Eileen W.

Testimonials ‐ May 22, 2015

We purchased the alarms about 14 months ago. All we can say Thank God we did!! In March of this year we had a fire in the wall of our home. We truly believed having them saved our lives! We want to thank Jeremy Scott,and Dan Sheller for giving the informed information we needed to purchase this . Thank You all so very much.

Read More

Howard & Mary H.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

Michigan

It was about the middle of September, about the time when evenings start getting cold enough where the furnace goes at night. It was Sunday morning and we were getting ready for church when we heard a sharp beep. It was the carbon monoxide detector!

Conclusion was it must be the furnace because it has been running off and on for the past week or so. My wife called the furnace guy; he will be here on Monday. We opened several windows to make sure the air was cleared out. I knew the furnace guy was coming so …

Read More

Bobbie W.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

Oklahoma

On December 13 I had a fire at my home. It was in the early afternoon and I was taking a nap in my bedroom after a morning of Christmas shopping. My daughter was doing laundry and my young grandson was in a high chair in the kitchen when my daughter first noticed the fire. The fire started on the back outside wall of my house, apparently from an electrical short in a motion light installed on the back porch. Within seconds the entire outside back wall was ablaze, and a dark black, hot smoke was coming into …

Read More

Susan J.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

New York

I have recently had to use my fire extinguisher from Crossfire to put out a grease fire on my gas grill that was on my deck off of my kitchen. I am a licensed daycare provider and I keep a fire extinguisher in my kitchen and in my utility room where my furnace is. Thank God I had that fire extinguisher from Crossfire in the kitchen and I could trust it to work.

Because I am a licensed daycare provider I have monthly fire drills with the children and I use the smoke detector to signal the …

Read More